International legal instruments shall guide our aims of protecting and promoting the rights of migrants around the globe in conjunction with the Articles of Association and a Human Nations Charter. The following are the main international instruments related to migration and migrant rights which we consider vital to our objectives.
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- The 1951 Refugee Convention and its Protocol of 1967 AND Resolution 2198 (XXI) adopted by the United Nations General Assembly
- The 1990 Convention on the Protection of the Rights of All Migrant Workers and Members of Their Families